Suzuki Saudia auto sales up 30pc
Riyadh, November 23, 2008
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in the Kingdom and part of Bamarouf Group, has reported a 30 per cent year-on-year increase in sales across all its vehicle categories for 2008.
The company is capitalising its position amidst the country’s steadily growing automotive sector. The Saudi British Bank estimates that automobile sales grew 8 per cent in 2007 and 9 per cent in 2008.
Suzuki Saudi has been leading efforts to explore other segments and has emerged as a popular source within the local market.
The distributor’s vehicles have been performing well against other Japanese brands and are fast gaining a reputation for both comfort and performance.
"More Saudi drivers are patronising our models because of their flexibility in meeting the varied needs of customers ranging from adventurous youths to families."
The Suzuki vehicles we offer have been engineered to provide maximum comfort and excellent handling. The recent sales figures show that the domestic market is steadily recognizing the versatility and reliability of the Suzuki brand and provides us with more motivation to further enhance our services and products,” said Ahmed Shamaile, National sales manager (KSA), Suzuki Saudia.
Suzuki continues to attract a strong following among the young generation, with its compact SX4 sport utility vehicle in particular fueling its growing reputation as a youth- and adventure-oriented automobile manufacturer.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO