Phantom Coupe unveiled at Jewellery Arabia
Manama, December 7, 2008
The latest addition to the Phantom family, the new Phantom Coupe, was showcased at the 'Jewellery Arabia 2008,'an unique exhibition of exquisite jewellery collections and timepieces from all over the world, in Bahrain.
The show, which was held from November 25 to 29, aimed at catering to the region's most affluent consumers.
“Jewellery Arabia was a stunning setting in which the new Phantom Coupé could be showcased. The attention to detail of Rolls-Royce is legendary and luxury is absolutely synonymous with the brand,” said Peter Schoppmann, Rolls-Royce regional director for the Middle East.
Marrying cutting-edge technology with a beautifully proportioned, muscular body that exudes power and style, the Coupé incorporates timeless Rolls-Royce design cues in an utterly contemporary manner, he noted.
The interior can be illuminated by an optional Starlight Headliner, more than 1,600 fibre-optics give the impression of a star-filled night sky.
Each car is individually hand built by highly skilled craftsmen and women at the company’s world headquarters in Goodwood, on the south coast of England.
He pointed out that the appeal of the Phantom family in the Middle East region remained strong and added that Rolls-Royce was expecting a significant growth in 2008.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker