SX4 demand drives up Suzuki Saudia sales
Riyadh, February 1, 2009
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, said it has seen a 15 per cent increase in sales at the end of 2008 mainly because of the growing demand for the new SX4 sedan.
The Suzuki SX4 is a combination of the latest Japanese and European design and technology. Initially introduced to the global markets in 2007, the vehicle has been lauded as one of the best-featured and versatile compact sedans available in the market today.
The major demand for the Suzuki SX4 Sedan and Hatchback has translated to a 40 per cent increase in target sales for the car, said an official of Suzuki Saudia, a part of Bamarouf Group.
'The demand for the new SX4 sedan is at an all-time high. The customers are choosing the SX4 among other vehicles in the market because of its impressive family-friendly features and offerings of safety and comfort,' pointed out Ahmad Shamaile, national sales manager of Suzuki Saudia.
“A growing number of small families are choosing the SX4 because of the comfort and safety it offers. As a result of “Suzuki Motor Corporation” extensive steady efforts the car was provided by what buyers are looking for in a car today; cost effectiveness, energy efficiency, safety and comfort.”
“Moreover, the rising demand for the SX4 sedan is proof of the company’s consistency in being able to meet market demands. It also shows the good reputation we have built in Saudi automotive sector,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service