Firm buys 330 Audi vehicles
Dubai, February 9, 2009
Audi Dubai, represented by Al Nabooda Automobiles, recently delivered 330 vehicles to German Rent A Car, a limousine and rental company belonging to Al Jaber Group.
“In the current economic situation it is needless to point out how great it is for us to see that our customers place this huge amount of trust into the Audi brand and keep investing,” said Ali Al Nabooda, general manager, Audi Center Dubai. “It also sends a message to the individual buyers, that the world keeps moving and every successful business transaction turns the spiral further upwards.”
The vehicles will be used in serving some of the biggest names in the UAE including the government and embassies, the Emirates group, airlines and tourism companies, several five star hotels, a number of firms as well as individuals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June