Porsche parades new models
Dubai, February 10, 2009
The Porsche world roadshow in Dubai is showcasing its full line up of 2009 models.
The roadshow, organised by the Porsche Centre Dubai, Al Naboodah Automobiles and Porsche Middle East and Africa, is open at the Dubai Autodrome from February 4 to 14.
“Every Porsche model offers outstanding performance, so it is important for drivers to learn how to harness such power safely,” said Vijay Rao, general manager at Porsche Centre Dubai, Al Naboodah Automobiles LLC. “The Porsche world roadshow aims to do this in a fun environment with world-class instructors. This is the second time we host this important Porsche event in Dubai.
“The successful results and rising popularity of the event and the brand encourage us to repeat this event to give even more people a unique flavour of what the Porsche brand has to offer.”
The new generation of Porsche models tested on track included the 911 featuring Porsche’s latest technology in Direct Fuel Injection engines and double-clutch gear box Porsche Doppelkupplung. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award