Hyundai to unveil all-new SUV
Dubai, February 12, 2009
Hyundai Motor Company will unveil an all-new sports utility vehicle (SUV) at the Salon International de L’Automobile in Geneva on March 3.
The company has released the first image of the new concept SUV, code named HED-6, which was styled at the company’s European Design headquarters in Rüsselsheim, Germany.
“The HED-6 brings an entirely new look to Hyundai’s SUV line-up,” said Allan Rushforth, vice president at Hyundai Motor Europe. “It fuses a robust exterior with a fresh and elegant interior, making for an eye-catching package, while its latest-generation power train highlights Hyundai’s clean-technology expertise.”
Equipped with LED daytime running lights and powered by a 175 HP, 1.6-litre GDi turbocharged engine, HED-6 gives an indication of the next generation of Hyundai SUVs, he added.
A statement issued by the company also said that it will also display its new i20 three-door, as well as the first application of stop-start technology on i30 blue at the motor show. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain