UAE firm wins Kia dealership award
Dubai, February 16, 2009
UAE-based Al Majid Motors has been awarded Kia dealer of the year for 2008.
Sulieman Qadoomy representing motor dealer was presented with the award in Melbourne, Australia, during the Australian Open Tennis Tournament, for which Kia has been the major sponsor since 2002.
“This repeated achievement is a clear testament of the international level of service excellence we provide to our ever growing customers. Our customers will continue to be rewarded by our unrelenting product innovation and commitment to excellence,” said Samir Tayeh, president of Al Majid Motors Co.
The awarded dealers were selected based on the results of the annual Kia Dealer excellent Program (K-DEP), which is an objective evaluation tool that aims to strengthen the capability of KIA distributors around the world.
A total of 34 dealers – the top dealers from each region -- were selected to participate of the program. The evaluation measures six key performance areas of each dealer - facilities, sales, after service, marketing, finance and general management. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success