Suzuki Saudia rewards top sales managers
Riyadh, March 1, 2009
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, recently rewarded its best branch managers a total of SR100,000 ($26,662) for their outstanding sales performance in 2008.
The branches of the honorees were able to surpass their annual sales targets by 120 to 130 per cent, said a statement.
The winners will share their incentives with their respective branch personnel in recognition of their performance and teamwork.
“We fully appreciate how our employees are exerting maximum effort to capitalise on the Middle East’s continuously expanding automobile markets,” said Ahmad Al Shamaile, national sales manager, Suzuki Saudia.
Saudi Arabia is currently the largest automotive market in the Gulf region, with its automotive sales expected to grow by an average of 10.8 per cent annually between 2009 and 2012.
Japanese models are enjoying huge domestic demand due to their unique style, performance, comfort and family-friendly features.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul