Suzuki Saudia rewards top sales managers
Riyadh, March 1, 2009
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, recently rewarded its best branch managers a total of SR100,000 ($26,662) for their outstanding sales performance in 2008.
The branches of the honorees were able to surpass their annual sales targets by 120 to 130 per cent, said a statement.
The winners will share their incentives with their respective branch personnel in recognition of their performance and teamwork.
“We fully appreciate how our employees are exerting maximum effort to capitalise on the Middle East’s continuously expanding automobile markets,” said Ahmad Al Shamaile, national sales manager, Suzuki Saudia.
Saudi Arabia is currently the largest automotive market in the Gulf region, with its automotive sales expected to grow by an average of 10.8 per cent annually between 2009 and 2012.
Japanese models are enjoying huge domestic demand due to their unique style, performance, comfort and family-friendly features.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain