TAC launches Temsa’s super bus in Oman
Muscat, March 30, 2009
Safari SD, the new super bus from Temsa which is rolled out from Temsa Global’s manufacturing facilities in Egypt, has been launched in Oman.
Temsa tasted success in Europe as the leading brand for high-end buses & coaches, said a company spokesperson.
“We are proud of our association with such a world renowned brand and we are sure that the people are going to love this vehicle,” said S Kasthurirengan, chief of Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the sole distributor of Temsa buses in Oman.
This high-end coach offers superior luxury along with exceptional performance and enhanced safety. With an overall length of 12 meters, the coach is striking to look at with aerodynamic contours and aesthetically conceived interiors, he added.
The coach is designed for more relaxing long-distance journeys offering ergonomically reclining seats with adjustable pitch, good air-conditioning and reduced noise levels.
The European style and elegance of the coach add up to its attractiveness among tour operators, hotels, corporations and government agencies that opt for utmost comfort and safety.
'These vehicles are renowned for their up-to-date technology, great performance and superb quality which result in ultimate customer satisfaction,' said Ninan John, business manager for heavy commercial vehicles at TAC.
'Temsa buses combine European standards of technology and Turkish ingenuity, making it the best vehicle in its class.'
Temsa Global’s production facilities in Egypt serve also as an export base for Temsa bus and coaches for the Mena and GCC region, including Oman.
Currently Temsa Global exports more than 75 per cent of its bus and coach production to Europe and other countries such as Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon and the UAE.
Temsa Global’s manufacturing plant in Egypt has the capacity to manufacture 500 coaches and 500 midi buses, totaling 1000 vehicles per year. The facility is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and manpower of over 750 people.
Temsa is going to broaden its product portfolio with new coach and midi coach models designed exclusively for the Mena and GCC regions.
“Temsa is one of the few companies that have ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, having also won the prestigious 'Bus Builder of the Year' award during Busworld 2008,” added Annurag Chawla, head of marketing and communications, TAC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm