Auto firm offers incentives
Manama, April 14, 2009
Chevrolet and GMC dealer National Motor Company is offering consumers opportunities to win vouchers worth up to BD1,000 ($2,650), according to a report.
Anyone walking into teh company's showroom to play the new ‘Click & Win’ game has the chance to win vouchers worth between BD100 and BD1,000 towards the cost of a new Chevrolet or GMC and enter a raffle to win a brand new Chevrolet.
As additional benefits for customers, National Motor Company is offering zero down payment, free extended warranty and one hour bank approvals.
“The Click & Win promotions are what prospective Chevrolet and GMC customers have been waiting for,” said Fadi Ghosn, chief marketing officer, General Motors Middle East.
“As a reaction to the current market conditions, the largest ever promotion of its kind from Chevrolet and GMC proves there has never been a better time to visit National Motor Company,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm