Auto dealer launches F1 incentive
Manama, April 16, 2009
EK Kanoo, exclusive dealers for Toyota in Bahrain, is offering fans a chance win a Toyota Camry for one year, as promotion for this year’s Formula One event in Bahrain.
The 2009 Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix will be held at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) on April 24, 25 and 25.
E K Kanoo has launched its ‘Spirit of Champions’ competition, which offers the chance to win a brand new Camry GLX for a year.
Participants enter the draw to be one of four finalists selected to win a mystery key. If the selected key starts the Camry, the winner will instantly drive away the car free for one year.
Aspiring participants can qualify by picking up a ticket from the Toyota stand at Seef Mall, the Toyota Showroom in Sitra, the Toyota Service Center in Isa Town, or look out for the competition on Radio Bahrain 96.5 FM.
Fans can also meet top F1 drivers Jarno Trulli and Timo Glock on April 23 from 7.30 pm – 8.30 pm at the Toyota showroom in Sitra, where the drivers will be available for an exclusive autograph signing session open to the public.
“We have developed the Spirit of Champions campaign to offer the public exciting pre-race opportunities to meet drivers and to win great prizes,” said Clive Hammond, EK Kanoo marketing and communications general manager.
“Bahrain has a unique position in that we can offer a personal experience to meet the drivers which would be impossible in larger countries, and it is an opportunity not to be missed for all racing fans,” he added.
EK Kanoo has been the official sponsor of the BIC since the Bahrain Grand Prix was first held in 2004. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer