Alfardan opens auto showroom in Qatar's Pearl
Doha, April 19, 2009
Alfardan Sports Motors Company recently inaugurated a new Ferrari and Maserati landmark showroom in Qatar's multi-billion dollar manmade island, The Pearl.
'This is actually the time for the survival of the fittest - of businesses whose tactical blueprints have always been based on sound economic forecasts and with solid and proven growth fundamentals,' said Omar Alfardan, president and CEO of Alfardan Group.
The new showroom, with an investment exceeding $2 million, spans 720 sqm of ultra-luxurious, world-class space and features dedicated Ferrari and Maserati cars configuration services.
A line of the rarest and the most striking of the Ferrari and Maserati models will be showcased with a sales team ready to assist customers.
Qatar's first Ferrari and Maserati Licensed Boutiques will also feature an elegant gamut of unique branded accessories and lifestyle items.
In 2008, Alfardan Sports Motors Company launched the Ferrari California and the latest Maserati Quattroporte S in addition to the limited-edition Maserati Collezione Cento.
Alfardan Sports Motors Company also bagged the title of the Sprint Ferrari Importer of the Year for 2006 and celebrated the 60th global anniversary of Ferrari with a memorable line-up of the brand's models touring Doha.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO