2010 Camaro to launch in Bahrain
Manama, June 8, 2009
The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro is set to hit the showrooms of the National Motor Company (NMC), the sole agent in Bahrain for several Japanese and American automotive brands, in August.
Around 50 motoring journalists from across the region were the first people to experience the rejuvenated 2010 Camaro along a scenic and engaging route between Dubai and Fujairah recently.
Available in two trims, the Chevrolet Camaro will be available at NMC showrooms, starting at approximately BD12,230 ($32,400) for the 3.6 litre, V6 powered LT model. The 6.2 litre V8 powered SS pricing will begin at BD16,200 ($43,000).
Opting for extra modifications and an exciting array of appearance details and performance packages can lead to a variation in price. Such extra features include 21-inch wheels and Hurst short-throw gear shifters.
A state of the art fully independent suspension system gives both Camaro models a very light and nimble feel with sharp and responsive handling, said a report.
The special rally sports (RS) appearance package is also available on both models. It includes high intensity discharged (HID) headlamps with integrated halo rings, specific tail lamps and 20-inch wheels with a midnight silver finish, body-colour roof ditch moulding, rear spoiler, RS badging and racing and/or hockey stripes.
The 2010 Camaro honours its heritage, is designed to compete with the best in the world and fully delivers on customer expectations as a sports coupe for the 21st century, the report added.– TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers