Mercedes-Benz C-Class most reliable car: Adac
Dubai, June 9, 2009
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the most reliable car in its segment in the latest breakdown statistics from Adac, Europe's largest automobile club.
The breakdown statistics are based on the practical, day-to-day experiences of the breakdown assistance personnel from the Adac (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club).
“These statistics, which are published every year, reflect what actually happens and provides solid information about the reliability of specific vehicle models,” said Frank Bernthaler, director, sales and marketing, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Middle East & Levant.
In the latest survey, Adac collated extensive data on cars first registered between 2003 and 2008 (of which at least 10,000 were registered each year) which had suffered a technical breakdown.
Amongst all the cars monitored in the medium class segment, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class proved to be the least susceptible to failures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha