Mercedes-Benz C-Class most reliable car: Adac
Dubai, June 9, 2009
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is the most reliable car in its segment in the latest breakdown statistics from Adac, Europe's largest automobile club.
The breakdown statistics are based on the practical, day-to-day experiences of the breakdown assistance personnel from the Adac (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club).
“These statistics, which are published every year, reflect what actually happens and provides solid information about the reliability of specific vehicle models,” said Frank Bernthaler, director, sales and marketing, Mercedes-Benz Cars, Middle East & Levant.
In the latest survey, Adac collated extensive data on cars first registered between 2003 and 2008 (of which at least 10,000 were registered each year) which had suffered a technical breakdown.
Amongst all the cars monitored in the medium class segment, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class proved to be the least susceptible to failures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’