Al Haddad signs deal with Allianz Takaful
Manama, June 17, 2009
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised general distributor of Mercedes Benz in Bahrain, has signed an agreement with Allianz Takaful to provide health insurance cover to all Al Haddad employees.
The signing ceremony was attended by Dr Hubert Lang, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany, Dr Ulf Ausprung, general manager of Al Haddad Motors and Dr Abdul Rahman Tolefat, CEO of Allianz Takaful.
In addition to both organizations being listed on the internationally respected Global Fortune 500 list, Mercedes Benz and Allianz Takaful are both companies of German origin with a long and successful history, said a statement.
“We are proud to be the first automotive organization in Bahrain to adopt this level of healthcare, where we provide ‘A’ list health coverage to all levels of employees,” said Ausprung. –TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain