Towell offers Mazda summer deal
Muscat, June 27, 2009
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), exclusive dealers for Mazda vehicles in Oman, has launched Mazda’s special summer scheme, which offers customers a number of services including free insurance and special rates.
Under TAC’s ‘Rahat Al Bal’ (peace of mind) offer, Mazda is giving its customers free insurance, free AAA, low interest rates, attractive prices & exchange offers, free 5 years unlimited mileage warranty, free registration, and most importantly special rates for teachers.
The offer which promises its owner complete ‘peace of mind’ began in May, and has already become a huge hit with car lovers in Oman, said a report.
Adil Ghulam Al Balushi, a Sergeant who works with the Royal Guard of Oman bought his Mazda3 during the course of this special offer, and tells us about his experience.
“I was curious to know why this offer was called Rahat Al Bal and hence visited the TAC showroom in Azaiba,” said a delighted Adil Ghulam Al Balushi, sergeant, Royal Guard of Oman.
“Having bought my new Mazda3 just minutes after stepping in, I now understand why this offer is named so. Under this offer I can now avail of a host of free services – petrol, AAA card, 5 years unlimited mileage warranty, etc.”
There are special offers for CX9 customers which include five years unlimited free service and free navigation kit with Bluetooth.
“The ‘Rahat Al Bal’ offer has much like our other offers in the past, garnered a very good response,” said Annurag Chawla, head of marketing and communications.
“A brand is the integration and implementation of a comprehensive marketing programme and this belief is what we translate into our innovative marketing and promotion strategies at TAC. Furthermore, owning and driving a Mazda has and always will be a lifestyle choice; and Mazda is a brand that always believes in going that extra mile to give its customer the best,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker