Arabian Auto launches extended warranty
Dubai, June 30, 2009
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates has launched extended warranty and guaranteed asset protection (GAP) insurance to its customer base in the UAE.
The insurance offers are the result of collaboration between Arabian Automobiles, a company of AW Rostamani Group, and Dubai Insurance Company, a major insurance and investment operator.
With this, Arabian Automobiles has become the first dealer in the UAE to provide an extended warranty of five years with unlimited mileage.
“We are happy to announce to Arabian Automobiles customers this additional benefit which they can avail at a small cost in addition to the purchase price of a new vehicle,” said Abdellatif Abuqurah, general manager of Dubai Insurance Company.
“This will entitle them to vehicle insurance and cover for up to five years, which is a first in the UAE,” he added.
The two companies have also signed an agreement for GAP (guaranteed asset protection) Insurance which will protect Arabian Automobiles customers in the case of vehicle theft or total loss.
Khalid Al Rostamani, vice chairman, AW Rostamani Group, said: “GAP insurance will cover the difference between the original value of the car and its current market price. With the introduction of GAP insurance, we intend to protect the assets of our customers and enhance their peace of mind in the first 3 years of vehicle ownership.”
“We have made this policy available to both cash and finance customers, and it is offered at a minimal cost,” Al Rostamani concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm