Arab Motors launches automotive channel
Amman, July 25, 2009
Arab Motors recently launched its new automotive TV channel, introducing fresh and original automotive and motorsport content with a unique Arabian flavour.
Arab Motors is an Arab satellite channel in both identity and content, broadcasting its programmes to and from the Mena region, in general, and the GCC area, in particular.
This is a specialised channel in the world of automotives, from the programmes to the services provided for both viewers and Arab traders, taking the auto trading market to the next level with the introduction of the first market of its kind in the Middle East, the “virtual automotive market.”
“It is a source of pride and pleasure for us, at Arab Motors, to launch our channel in the Middle East,” said Mousub Shashaa, marketing manager at Arab Motors.
“We endeavor to be the most successful and outstanding automotive TV station in the region, with uniquely developed and unparalleled subject matter and design that caters for all market segments in an educational and interactive way,” he added.
“Our ultimate goal is to serve an audience with a thirst for all that is new in the automotive world.”
“One of the key features of Arab Motors is that it offers a specialised market for automotive trading, whether buying or selling, which is easy to use, reliable and effective,” Shashaa concluded.
Arab Motors has a highly qualified team preparing fresh and original programmes, using high-tech technological tools (website, mobile applications, SMS and MMS technology, and online streaming) to broadcast its news, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker