Infiniti launches limited edition version of FX
Dubai, August 5, 2009
Infiniti Middle East, of Infiniti, the Japanese luxury automotive brand, has launched a limited edition version of its best-selling FX performance crossover vehicle.
The limited edition FX models can either be ordered direct from the showroom floor or the individual body enhancement parts can purchased as an accessory kit and then retro-fitted on the second generation Infiniti FX35 and FX50 models.
The limited edition models have been developed by Infiniti in response to customer feedback from the Infiniti owner base. Many owners stated they were interested in mildly enhancing the appearance of their FXs to make them stand out further in the crowd.
The Limited Edition FXs come fitted with the following body enhancements parts: front protector, side sill protector, door under molding, rear under protector and an illuminated kick plate featuring the Infiniti logo.
The overall appearance gives a slightly more aerodynamic or sleeker appearance which is complementary to the FX’s distinctive styling.
“Ever since the introduction of the FX crossover this model has become the best-selling Infiniti model in the GCC with over 4000 sales in FY2008,” said Abhijeet Pandit, general manager of Infiniti Business Unit Middle East.
“The essence of the Infiniti brand is style and we believe these new limited edition versions of the FX will allow owners to express their individuality even further whilst doing so under the peace of mind of the Infiniti warranty,” he added.
The Infiniti FX limited edition is currently available from selected Infiniti retailers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Lebanon with the addition of further retailers this year.
Infiniti Middle East also intends to offer similar limited edition versions of other selected models in its Middle East product range in the near future. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm