QAC wins Fuso sales performance award
Doha, September 7, 2009
Qatar Automobiles Company (QAC), the exclusive dealer of Mitsubishi Motors and Fuso trucks and buses in Qatar, won the 2009 Fuso Award for exceptional vehicle sales growth and historical sales figures.
“This ninth award of QAC accentuates our contribution to the success of the brand Fuso in the regional market,” stated Khalid Shaa’ban, QAC general manager.
With a history dating back to 1932, Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation is one of Asia's leading commercial vehicle manufacturers. The word 'Fuso' derives from an ancient Chinese term for a sacred tree said to grow at the spot in the East where the sun rises, and has been used to refer to Japan, itself.
From its headquarters in Japan, Fuso manages a diverse global operation, meeting customer requirements in Japan and in more than a hundred nations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom