Nissan unveils sketch of global compact car
Dubai, October 8, 2009
Nissan Motor has revealed the sketch of its global compact car. This model will be first launched in Thailand in March 2010 and will be available in more than 150 countries.
At the same time, Nissan Motor (Thailand) announced that the model will qualify as Thailand’s first 'Eco-car'.
Thai Eco-car government policy became effective October 1, 2009 and will help promote the development of energy-efficient vehicles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran