Volkswagen ME plans motor show line-up
Dubai, October 13, 2009
Volkswagen Middle East will display a line-up of its award winning as well as sporty and popular vehicles at an upcoming international motor show in Dubai.
The 10th edition of Dubai International Motor Show will take place from December 15 to 20 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Volkswagen, along with its local partner Al Nabooda Automobiles, will be displaying the award-winning Race Touareg and the ‘super-athletic’ Sirocco GT24 at the show.
The complete Volkswagen model line up will feature the iconic sixth generation Golf, the new sporty Golf GTI, the Sirocco and the four door coupe Passat CC.
In addition, Volkswagen exhibits will also showcase the latest Touareg R-line, Tiguan R-line, Passat R36, Phaeton, Eos, and Jetta.
“In bringing the Race Touareg and Sirocco GT24 to the motor show this year, Volkswagen is showing its sportier side and racing capabilities,” said Stefan Mecha, managing director Volkswagen Middle East.
“Accompanying these two celebrated models are the latest vehicles Volkswagen has to offer, illustrating our well rounded portfolio for the Middle East market,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha