New Prado unveiled in Bahrain
Manama, November 10, 2009
Bahrain's Toyota dealers, Ebrahim Khalil Kanoo (EKK), launched its new Land Cruiser Prado.
The event, at the EKK showroom, Sitra, was attended by Toyota Motor Corporation officials and scores of people.
'The Prado continues the tradition of the Land Cruiser brand well known in more than 170 countries and regions,' said Prado chief engineer Makato Arimoto.
He said specific improvements include a roomier cabin with increased space between the front and second-row seats.
This is in addition to enhancements to time-tested full-frame structure and higher body rigidity to make the ride more comfortable, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO