New Prado unveiled in Bahrain
Manama, November 10, 2009
Bahrain's Toyota dealers, Ebrahim Khalil Kanoo (EKK), launched its new Land Cruiser Prado.
The event, at the EKK showroom, Sitra, was attended by Toyota Motor Corporation officials and scores of people.
'The Prado continues the tradition of the Land Cruiser brand well known in more than 170 countries and regions,' said Prado chief engineer Makato Arimoto.
He said specific improvements include a roomier cabin with increased space between the front and second-row seats.
This is in addition to enhancements to time-tested full-frame structure and higher body rigidity to make the ride more comfortable, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc