New Mini models to debut at Dubai show
Dubai, November 11, 2009
MINI, part of the BMW group, is set to unveil its limited edition models - MINI 50 Camden and MINI 50 Mayfair - at this year's Dubai International Motor Show which runs from December 15 to 20.
The models, both named after famous suburbs of London, have been created to celebrate the brand’s 50th birthday, while all activities at this year’s Motor Show will reflect the MINI’s heritage and unique sense of creativity, said a senior official.
Sarah Klippert, Mini Manager at BMW Group Middle East said: 'As Mini is celebrating 50 years in the making, we have decided to focus on the golden anniversary with unique and exciting activities for all visitors to experience.'
This year MINI is choosing to take an innovative approach by positioning the brand across various locations around Dubai and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. In addition to the exciting displays, test drives of the MINI Hatch, MINI Cabrio and MINI Clubman will be available to the public.
'The small car with the big attitude and arguably one of the most loved cars in history is gearing up for a celebration during the 2009 Dubai International Motor Show,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain