Ultimate Motors to unveil ‘supercar’ at show
Dubai, December 1, 2009
Ultimate Motors, a leading distributor of exotic and luxury sports cars, is set to unveil world’s fastest production car, the Ultimate Aero TT 2010 by Shelby SuperCars (SSC) at the upcoming Dubai International Motor Show 2009, says a report.
In addition to the Ultimate Aero TT 2010, Ultimate Motors will also launch two other supercars - the Arash AF-10 and the Zenvo ST-1 - during the event set to run from December 16 to 20 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The leading distributor has also revealed that it is leveraging its partnerships with global manufacturers Arash Motor Company and Zenvo Automotive to bring limited-edition supercars to the regional market.
Following its Guinness-breaking world speed record in 2007, SSC has designed the Ultimate Aero TT 2010 to break the record set by its predecessor, the Ultimate Aero.
The unveiling of the supercars at the Dubai International Motor Show 2009 underlines the importance of the region to the global supercars market, and company officials are positive that all three new launches will register excellent response from their regional debut.
“The GCC has always been an important market for fast, powerful, luxury sports cars, given the strong purchasing power of regional customers and the inherent love of Arabs for excitement, which they carry over to their choice of cars,” said Nasser Al Hai, president, Ultimate Motors.
“While we witness more milestones in the limited-production automobile segment, we are proud to announce that our extreme supercars have been road-tested and customised to ensure reliability and suitability for the region,” he added.
Confident of the promising market for supercars in the region, Ultimate Motors is committed to feed the region’s well-documented passion for limited-edition, high performance automobiles, through its exclusive distribution agreements with SSC, Arash Motor Company and Zenvo Automotive.
The company also has plans to expand across the region through franchise agreements and direct investments, and is eyeing the potential-laden markets of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain, as target markets for its expansion across the Middle East.
“The GCC has one of the highest supercars to population ratio, and the interest of global manufacturers to launch their ultra-exclusive and limited-edition supercars in the region is a testament to the market’s penchant for these types of vehicles,” said Al Hai.
“Our ability to service and maintain these cars is grounded on our intense passion of supercars, which strengthens our capacity to address the demands of this highly affluent market. Through our participation at ‘Dubai International Motor Show 2009’, we are aiming to expand our clientele across the region,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer