China’s Haima unveils 6 models at Dubai show
Dubai, December 17, 2009
Haima, one of the largest Chinese automobile manufacturers, introduced six new models at the ongoing 10th Dubai International Motor Show.
Having started its strategic cooperation with Mazda in 1992, Haima has built its own R&D technical system and quality control system benefiting from the cooperation with Mazda for 15 years.
With the newly developed engine and mature under body components, Haima collaborates with professional R&D institutions worldwide for joint design and development of complete vehicles.
“We believe that UAE has a lot of potential and are targeting the mid income segment,” said Fred Huang, general director, Haima Automobiles.
“With 21 years’ of development, Haima Automobiles has established complete supply chain and sales and services framework in line with the international standards. We are very much delighted to enter UAE by partnering with a reputed and well experienced First Motors, part of the Bin Omeir Holding Group,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style