Toyota to recall 20,000 cars in Saudi
Dubai, February 22, 2010
Toyota Motors will recall more than 20,000 of its cars in Saudi Arabia to repair a faulty accelerator bug, said a report.
Toyota’s Avalon sedan and Sequoia sport utility vehicle will be recalled by a local dealer I order to make sure the vehicles were safe, said a report in The Peninsula.
A total of 14,561 Avalon cars manufactured between January 2005 and January 2010 and 6,222 Sequoia models manufactured between November 2008 and January 2010, will be recalled, said the report.
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain