GM to honour Hummer warranties
Dubai, March 10, 2010
General Motors (GM) in the Middle East will continue to honour Hummer warranties, while providing service support and spare parts to current and future Hummer owners across the Middle East region for ten years from the date of purchase.
Hummer, a premium all-terrain vehicle manufacturer, will also continue to honour its bumper-to-bumper warranty for four years or 100,000 km (whichever comes first) for new and existing customers in the Middle East.
Hummer’s commitment has been supported by advertisements in newspapers around the region, a statement said.
This follows the announcement that China-based Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machines Company (Tengzhong) was unable to complete the acquisition of Hummer.
“We were disappointed that the Hummer deal couldn’t go through, but now we have to focus on providing our loyal customers with the quality service and parts they have come to expect from us, while we wrap up the business,” said Fadi Ghosn, Chief Marketing Officer, GM Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut