GM Middle East gets new president
Dubai, March 22, 2010
John N Stadwick has been appointed president and managing director of GM Middle East operations.
John replaces Mike Devereux, who will take up the position of chairman and managing director of GM Holden. He will be based at GM Holden’s headquarters in Melbourne, Australia. The change is effective immediately.
John arrives from Shanghai, where he held the position of vice president - Aftersales, for GM International Operations (GMIO) since September 2009.
Starting his career with GM in 1984 as a district manager in training with GM’s Oldsmobile division in Lansing, Michigan, Stadwick worked his way up through various sales, marketing and service positions in the United States.
“GM Middle East is very lucky to be having John as the new president and managing director. I've known him for a long time and he is an accomplished, experienced executive who will make a positive impact on General Motors in this important region,” said Mike Devereux.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom