NBK Automobiles ties up with Landmark
Doha, March 22, 2010
NBK Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Mercedes-Benz in Qatar, has signed a deal with Qatar’s uptown mall, Landmark, offering the chance for one lucky winner to own a brand new Mercedes-Benz E-Class, worth QR210,000 ($57,695).
Upon purchasing QR1,000 or more worth of products from Landmark, buyers are eligible to take part in a draw to be held on March 24 at the Mercedes-Benz showroom on Salwa Road.
Walid Khoury, Landmark mall Manager said: “We’re very pleased to showcase one of the world’s leading automotive brands. Landmark is one of Doha’s trendiest shopping hotspots with the perfect tenants’ mix and a very relaxing atmosphere for young and old."
"We continuously look for ways to reward our most loyal visitors and to grant them a memorable shopping experience. This is one of a series of promotional activities which we’re planning ahead for the year 2010," he noted.
Paul Maryan, COO of NBK-Auto said: “The placement and display of our products is one of the top priorities of our automotive portfolio. Therefore, we look closely for those marketing opportunities that are perfectly in line with our brands’ guidelines."
Located in Gharaffa area on the outskirts of Doha City, Landmark Mall is credited with the unique distinction of transforming the shopping experience in Qatar to a myriad of shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences for everyone in the family.
Since its opening in 2000 with a built-up area of 30,000 sq m, Landmark has undergone two significant expansion projects, during which it added 10,000 sq m in 2005 and a further 18,000 sq m in 2007 and 2008.
This up market shopping mall is home to many middle and high-end international brands from Marks & Spencer, Virgin, BHS, H&M, Mango, Stradivarius, and Esprit to Zara, Massimo Dutti, and Mexx, to name a few. It also offers a unique mix of sportswear and accessories brands as well as hypermarket and megastore.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain