Land Rover sales jump 120pc in Qatar
Doha, April 3, 2010
Alfardan Premier Motors, exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, has recorded a growth of 120 per cent in sales of Land Rover over the past 12 months.
“The year 2009 has been earmarked with scores of successes against the backdrop of a turbulent global economic scene which had particular impact on the international automotive industry,” said Mohammed Kandeel, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors.
“This outstanding sales increase accentuates Alfardan Premier Motors’ solid fundamentals and future growth potentials,” he added.
“The Land Rover 2010 amazing models, coupled with our sales’ team unparalleled service levels, have played a truly significant role in maintaining this growth momentum and achieving success year on year.”
“It is undeniable that at the core of all these accomplishments lies a committed, flexible, professional and experienced sales force to be reckoned with and to be highly appreciated,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain