Jafza opens office inside free zone
Dubai, April 4, 2010
Jafza, the flagship free zone under Economic Zones World, has opened a new representative office in the Tasjeel Vehicle Registration Centre inside the free zone.
The new office will considerably reduce the time for new, renewal or cancellation of registration of their light commercial and passenger vehicles, said a statement.
The service will also include vehicle transfer and export. Jafza’s new move has brought the processing time to less than an hour, he said.
“Our new representative office at Tasjeel will be hugely beneficial to our customers,” said Fatma Salem, EVP and commercial director Operations, Jafza.
“We understand that earlier the transfer of documents to and from the registration centre took more than 24hrs. Jafza was keen to improve this service and optimise operational efficiency and hence decided to move to the centre itself. Our commitment to customer satisfaction will remain uncompromising all the way,” she said.
The Traffic Affairs Counter in Jafza 14, ground floor, which used to handle the service earlier, will from now on handle the approval for commercial vehicles and issuance of ‘No Objection Certificates’ only.
The opening of the new office is part of Jafza’s policy to continuously upgrade its services, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success