Al Ansari to sell Salik recharge cards
Dubai, April 5, 2010
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading provider of remittance and foreign exchange services, said it has signed an agreement with the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA), to sell 'Salik’ recharge cards across all its 90 branches.
The move adds another public service offering from the leading exchange house, which is now authorised to retail recharge cards in denominations of Dh50 ($13.6), Dh100 and Dh200, according to a company statement.
The move is expected to benefit over one million customers who conduct regular monthly transactions with Al Ansari, said a top official.
“Al Ansari customers are now afforded a convenient way to buy ‘Salik’ recharge cards right within our branches, which underlines our continuous efforts to expand our offerings to include a wide variety of amenities,” said Mohammad Al Ansari, managing director, Al Ansari Exchange.
“We are proud of this new partnership with RTA, and we are sure that many ‘Salik’ users will avail of this fantastic service,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style