Al Ansari to sell Salik recharge cards
Dubai, April 5, 2010
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading provider of remittance and foreign exchange services, said it has signed an agreement with the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA), to sell 'Salik’ recharge cards across all its 90 branches.
The move adds another public service offering from the leading exchange house, which is now authorised to retail recharge cards in denominations of Dh50 ($13.6), Dh100 and Dh200, according to a company statement.
The move is expected to benefit over one million customers who conduct regular monthly transactions with Al Ansari, said a top official.
“Al Ansari customers are now afforded a convenient way to buy ‘Salik’ recharge cards right within our branches, which underlines our continuous efforts to expand our offerings to include a wide variety of amenities,” said Mohammad Al Ansari, managing director, Al Ansari Exchange.
“We are proud of this new partnership with RTA, and we are sure that many ‘Salik’ users will avail of this fantastic service,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain