Al Tayer, Ferrari launch new model in Dubai
Dubai, April 8, 2010
Al Tayer Motors, the official Ferrari importer in the UAE, and Italian car brand Ferrari have unveiled the latter’s new 458 Italia in Dubai.
“The Ferrari 458 Italia has been eagerly awaited in the UAE since it was announced,” said Hossam Hosni, general manager – luxury auto, Al Tayer Motors.
“We are pleased to present this car which combines some of the best design aesthetics from Pininfarina with unrivalled on-road performance.”
The new V8-engined berlinetta is a synthesis of style, creative flair, passion and cutting-edge technology, characteristics for which Italy as a nation is well-known, he said.
The Ferrari 458 Italia is a completely new car from every point of view: engine, design, aerodynamics, handling, instrumentation and ergonomics, a statement said.
While the Ferrari California was created for owners requiring a more versatile sports car with a practical edge, the 458 Italia is designed for owners for whom the priority is uncompromising on-road performance with occasional track day capability, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC