Luxury car dealership opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 6, 2010
An opening ceremony was held for the first dealership of luxury brands Lamborghini, Lotus and Ducati in Bahrain.
The outlet was opened by Saudi-based Al Ghassan Motors and is expected to showcase cars and motorbikes such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Evora and Ducati Streetfighter over the coming months.
Company owner Shaikh Ghassan Al Suleiman said he was proud to be opening the new services in Bahrain.
'This is the first official franchise dealership offering sales, service and original parts support for these extremely prestigious performance brands in Bahrain,' he stated.
'Bahrain has a dynamic and sophisticated market, where the customers demand the very best in choice, quality and service.
'We believe that we can bring an extra dimension to their motoring experience with this new venture.'
Al Ghassan Motors outlet, located just before the Ma'ameer Roundabout heading towards Riffa, will also retail the CRG, Rotax and Sparco brands for the karting-community in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success