Ferrari World Abu Dhabi opens on Oct 28
Barcelona, May 7, 2010
The world's first Ferrari theme park will open its doors to the public in Abu Dhabi on October 28, the Italian carmaker and local developers Aldar Properties said.
The park, which includes a rollercoaster ride that should reach speeds of up to 240kph, is located next to the Yas Marina circuit that hosts the season-ending Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix on November 14.
Abu Dhabi's government-owned investment fund Mubadala has a five percent stake in Ferrari, whose Formula One team have won more championships and races than any rivals.-Reuters
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom