Suzuki Saudia staff visit India factory
Riyadh, May 11, 2010
Suzuki Saudia, the sole distributor of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, recently organised a familiarisation trip for its employees and customers to the Maruti Suzuki factory headquarters in India.
The trip, which included selected employees from all departments of the company, was in line with Suzuki Saudia's strategy to boost employee performance and increase annual sales, a statement said.
“This initiative complements our ongoing commitment to further enhance employee relations and morale, while also enabling key staff members achieve optimum performance as well as our relations with the customers who had great deals with us,” said Maher Al-Nabawi, deputy general manager, Suzuki Saudia, part of Bamarouf Group.
“We believe that this trip to Maruti Suzuki in India would have significantly benefited the participants, which in turn will translate to better sales of Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia this year and a token of appreciation to our customers who made fleet purchases,” he added.
“Such initiatives, which we hold as part of our social corporate responsibility program, have delivered very positive results in the past. Efforts such as these are a major factor facilitating us to develop innovative methods to reinforce our relationship with our employees and our clients and the community we operate in,” Al-Nabawi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week