Free service for Mercedes-Benz owners
Doha, May 24, 2010
Doha-based Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles is holding a service week from May 29 to June 3 for Mercedes-Benz cars, in which it is offering a free comprehensive vehicle check.
German factory engineers will be flown in and will be on site to provide Mercedes-Benz customers with technical knowledge and advice on how to service and maintain their vehicles.
Owners can book their free vehicle check by ringing 4587777 to make an appointment or alternatively simply turn up at Mercedes-Benz service centre, during the week.
“With the summer already around the corner and harsher driving conditions it is important that Mercedes-Benz owners have their cars checked to avoid major damage,” said Khalid Shaaban, GM.
In addition to the free service check, visitors to the Service Week at Mercedes-Benz service center can take advantage of other offers including discounts on spare parts and accessories till end of June. They can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and get a trade-in price for their current vehicle.
Customers will be able to take advantage of a number of activities, designed to entertain the whole family, while waiting for their vehicle to be check including a children’s corner, movies and catering. There is even a free-to-enter raffle with exciting prizes, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success