Jeep Wrangler gets US readers vote
Dubai, July 5, 2010
The iconic Jeep Wrangler has won the US-based ‘Inside Line’ magazine’s “Readers’ Most Wanted” Award in the Instant Classic Under $30,000 category.
In recognising the Jeep Wrangler, ‘Inside Line’ called the vehicle “one of the few automotive icons in this world. It’s stayed true to its heritage and deserves the win, even in this strong, competitive group.”
Earlier this year, Jeep Wrangler was named the “Best and Most Significant 4x4 Vehicle of the Decade” by Four Wheeler magazine editors, and the “Best New Car For Off-Roaders” by Cars.com.
“This prestigious award from the readers of ‘Inside Line’ reinforces the fact that consumers love the Jeep Wrangler,” said Mike Manley, president and chief executive Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group.
Jeep Wrangler offers a combination of benchmark capability, numerous safety and convenience features, interior space, versatility and comfort, on-road refinement and open-air fun as the only true 4x4 convertible, he said.
“Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is the only four-door open-air SUV on the market with room for five adult passengers, and has proven to be incredibly popular with customers who want a Jeep Wrangler, but need additional space and versatility,” added Jack Rodencal, managing director of Chrysler Group Middle East.
Standard on both models is the innovative Sunrider soft top, which includes a sun roof in addition to the full top-down option.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut