Bahrain auto dealer wins ISO certification
Manama, August 2, 2010
Mohammed Jalal & Sons Automotive Division, the exclusive importer of Jaguar and Suzuki brands in Bahrain, has been re-granted the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management systems.
The certification was granted to the organisation for clearly demonstrating its commitment to meeting globally recognised management system requirements and regulations in the procurement and sale of motor vehicles, repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles and the procurement, selling and fitting of spare parts and accessories, a statement said.
“Achieving the ISO 9001:2008 certification nine years in a row is an important milestone for us here at Mohammed Jalal and Sons,” said Jamal Al Sayed, general manager of Mohammed Jalal & Sons Automotive Division.
“This certification illustrates to customers our strong commitment to quality at all levels of our organization.”
Mustafa Al Bastaki, Jaguar brand manager, added: “Customers want to be confident that they are doing business with an organisation that can meet or exceed their needs in a timely manner.”
The successful ISO certification was made through ACS Registrars, an accredited registrar by Zekas, which performs assessments of management systems against requirements of national and international standards for quality. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid