Hyundai offers lifetime warranty
Manama, August 17, 2010
Bahrain-based First Motors, the exclusive distributor for Hyundai Motors in the kingdom, is offering a lifetime warranty on the entire range of Hyundai passenger and SUV cars.
Starting now, the bumper-to-bumper lifetime warranty has no mileage limit, covers the customer for life, and is completely transferable, Hyundai said in a statement.
First Motors is also presenting each new customer with a brand new, Samsung high definition 40-inch LCD TV during Ramadan.
“Here at First Motors, we are immensely proud and delighted to offer this fantastic lifetime warranty with all Hyundai models,” said Raed Muti, general manager, First Motors.
“We have the utmost confidence in the excellent build quality of all Hyundai cars and coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre we can guarantee our customers lifetime peace of mind,” he added.
Along with the lifetime warranty, First Motors also guarantees to buy back the car after three years at 50 per cent of the value.
Ali Mohammed Redha, assistant marketing manager at First Motors, said: “We are offering a lifetime of driving pleasure along with the guarantee to buy back your car at 50 per cent of its value.”
“That’s how much we believe in how reliable and attractive the Hyundai range is. In fact we believe in it so much that we are not limiting this offer, it will run indefinitely.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain