Kanoo delivers 24 SUVs
Manama, August 23, 2010
Bahrain-based Kanoo Vehicle Leasing (KVL) has delivered a fleet of 24 Subaru Forester sports utility vehicles (SUVs) to the Electricity and Water Authority.
The authority formally received the vehicles from KVL general manager Fawaz Kanoo.
"KVL is known for its extensive facilities and outstanding customer service as a vehicle leasing company which we are sure will reflect positively on our efficiency as a service ministry," said Electricity and Water Authority chief of technical and general services Adel Ismail after receiving the keys for the fleet from KVL officials.
"We at Kanoo Vehicle Leasing always seek to provide the best vehicles and value added services to our customers to build a long-term relationship by practicing our well-established business values to ensure customer satisfaction," said Kanoo.
"Our committed staff and dedicated facilities are a testimony of our professionalism,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC