Kanoo delivers 24 SUVs
Manama, August 23, 2010
Bahrain-based Kanoo Vehicle Leasing (KVL) has delivered a fleet of 24 Subaru Forester sports utility vehicles (SUVs) to the Electricity and Water Authority.
The authority formally received the vehicles from KVL general manager Fawaz Kanoo.
"KVL is known for its extensive facilities and outstanding customer service as a vehicle leasing company which we are sure will reflect positively on our efficiency as a service ministry," said Electricity and Water Authority chief of technical and general services Adel Ismail after receiving the keys for the fleet from KVL officials.
"We at Kanoo Vehicle Leasing always seek to provide the best vehicles and value added services to our customers to build a long-term relationship by practicing our well-established business values to ensure customer satisfaction," said Kanoo.
"Our committed staff and dedicated facilities are a testimony of our professionalism,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style