Land Rover launches Ramadan offer
Doha, August 23, 2010
Alfardan Premier Motors Company, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, has launched its Ramadan promotion on the 2010 Land Rover and Range Rover models.
Prospective owners will get the chance to enhance their LR2 with a free HST body kit or enjoy a two-year free service package. Range Rover lovers would also get special offers, the company said.
“With every special season, we introduce innovative and attractive purchasing solutions that make our brands even more accessible to our customers,” Alan Whaley, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors.
“Our Land Rover and Range Rover range is recognized amongst the best performing four-wheel vehicles worldwide and we’d like everyone to experience this promise by themselves,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain