Amman Jaguar dealer launches Ramadan offer
Amman, August 30, 2010
Mahmoudia Motors, a leading group for premium car brands in Jordan, is presenting its customers with a complimentary piece of jewellery from Chopard with the purchase of any Jaguar XJ, XF or XK bought during Ramadan.
“What makes Jaguar cars special and desirable are the stunning designs, exceptional performance, high levels of efficiency and the luxurious finish that have established them as one of the most desirable premium car brands in the world,” said Amer Bajjali, Jaguar brand manager at Mahmoudia Motors.
“This month, we added one more special feature to the Jaguar to make it even more luxurious and exquisite—a complimentary and exclusive piece of jewelry from Chopard,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain