Bosch to unveil diagnostics range
Dubai, September 15, 2010
Robert Bosch, a leading German technology-based firm, will unveil its latest range of vehicle maintenance solutions during its participation at an upcoming auto fair in Frankfurt.
This year's Automechanika will be held in Frankfurt am Main from September 14 to 19.
During the exhibition, Bosch will launch the new FSA 050 handheld tester, which has been developed specifically for working on high-voltage systems and communicates wirelessly with the basic series 7 FSA vehicle system analysis devices.
Bosch will also unveil its new and efficient technical hotline — set up to help workshops that use the Bosch Esitronic workshop software package.
In the future, if the technical diagnostic process is proving difficult, the Bosch hotline experts will be able to use a remote program to access Bosch testers directly and perform vehicle diagnostics via the Internet.
"Bosch reaffirms its leadership in the global market with the launch of its new range of vehicle maintenance technology and services at Automechanika 2010,” said Guido Gring, sales director of automotive aftermarket division, Robert Bosch Middle East.
“The latest innovations will likewise help consolidate our market share in the Middle East and reinforce our strategy of providing greater value for our clients in all aspects of vehicle maintenance," Gring added.
Bosch will also introduce its new maintenance and repair program for commercial vehicles: the Bosch KTS Truck and KTS Truck 800 testers for commercial vehicle diagnostics.
The control unit diagnostic tool KTS Truck and the associated Esitronic Truck software package have been developed specifically to address the needs of commercial vehicle workshops and complete the comprehensive Bosch portfolio of spare parts and testing technology for vans, heavy-duty trucks, buses and trailers.
Bosch produces two different versions of the new control unit diagnostic tester for commercial vehicles: A KTS module for use with a PC or laptop already present in the workshop, and the KTS 800 Truck complete solution with Diagnostic Control Unit (DCU) — a powerful tablet PC also recently developed by Bosch.
The new EPS 708 diesel test bench for testing common-rail injection pumps and injectors produced by Bosch and other manufacturers will also be demonstrated for the first time at the trade fair. A warranty rating is also possible for Bosch components.
An integrated cooling system, electronic injection quantity measurement and a comprehensive self-diagnostic system help workshops to work with convenience and professionalism and are a simple way to get started with testing common-rail injectors using piezo technology.
Another innovation to be presented is the Denoxtronic 2 Retrofit, a special retrofit solution for diesel-drive vehicles that is unique in the aftermarket. The system can reduce NOx production by up to 90 per cent.
Bosch workshop concepts such as Bosch Car Service and Auto Crew will also be presented at Automechanika. A full-scale Bosch Car Service workshop setup will demonstrate the minimum requirements that Bosch sets for future partner centres. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers