New Nissan Patrol launched in Amman
Amman, October 9, 2010
Bustami & Saheb Trading Company (BSTC), the exclusive dealers of Nissan in Jordan, has launched the seventh generation of Nissan Patrol from the Japanese automaker.
The Nissan Patrol, back as an all-new model, incorporates a new platform, a radical new design direction, enhanced interior comfort and luxury, powerful new V8 engines, a 7-speed automatic transmission and a new 4-wheel-drive system.
“I sincerely share these moments of joy with our loyal and persevering customers who have impatiently waited to see the comeback of Nissan Patrol in a new design and capacity,” said Imad Bustami, CEO of BSTC.
Nissan has always been innovative and focused on delivering first-class levels of comfort to the whole family in terms of, a roomier cabin and a quieter ride combined, while maintaining Patrol’s superior off-road heritage, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers