Amman dealer offers payment scheme for Jaguar
Amman, October 27, 2010
Mahmoudia Motors, a leading automotive group for premium car brands in Jordan, has launched a new payment option for customers wishing to buy the award winning Jaguar XF.
The new offer will enable customers to purchase the Jaguar XF with three equal instalments of JD25,000 ($35,211) each, over a three year period.
“The Jaguar XF is proving to be one of the most popular and sought after models in Jaguar’s illustrious history,” said Samir K Rifai, general manager of Mahmoudia Motors.
“With this new payment option we are providing a more convenient method for our customers to purchase an XF and experience the class leading performance and sophistication that have made it such a success, and the recipient of countless automotive industry awards,” he added.
The XF is available with a choice of engines – 3.0 litre V6; 2.7 litre twin-turbocharged V6 diesel; 4.2 litre V8; 4.2 litre supercharged V8 – and various other performance and luxury specifications.
All XFs have a six-speed automatic transmission which features Jaguar sequential shift, allowing drivers the option of one-touch manual gearshift using steering wheel-mounted paddle controls. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service