New Mitsubishi ASX launched in Qatar
Doha, November 1, 2010
Qatar Automobiles Company (QAC) has launched Mitsubishi’s latest ASX model car in Doha.
The new ASX car launch, at the newly inaugurated Mitsubishi showroom in Doha, was attended by Kenjiro Monji, Ambassador of Japan to Qatar; Sheikh Nawaf Nasser Bin Khaled Al Thani, chairman and CEO of NBK; and Tofukuji, general manager for the Middle East, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
The ASX (Active Smart Crossover) is the brand new vehicle from Mitsubishi designed to define driving in the next decade. It is a smart, efficient, new compact crossover which comes with a petrol engine and a choice of two- or four-wheel drive.
Even entry-level ASX models come with manual air conditioning, seven airbags and stability and traction control, whilst those further up the range include climate control air conditioning, cruise control, rain and dusk sensors, satellite navigation, a Bluetooth hands-free phone connection, privacy glass, engine stop-start button and full leather upholstery.
“We are delighted to be launching the new ASX in Qatar with this fantastic new showroom. It has come to epitomize everything which we at QAC and Mitsubishi stand for in this long-standing and successful partnership,” said QAC general manager Yann Lassade.
“This is a major step forward in the strong partnership we have with QAC in Qatar, and a further innovative move in our customer-service centred approach at Mitsubishi International,” said Tofukuji. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race