Jaguar Land Rover to reveal 2011 line-up
Dubai, November 4, 2010
Jaguar Land Rover, the premium automotive manufacturer, will showcase its full 2011 model year line-up for Jaguar, Range Rover and Land Rover at an upcoming motor show in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi International Motor Show is taking place from December 7 to 11 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec).
The line-up includes the five-door version of the brand new Range Rover Evoque, which has set a new benchmark for manufacturing, engineering and design and will be the smallest, lightest, most fuel efficient Range Rover ever produced.
The Abu Dhabi International Motor Show will be the first time the Evoque will have made a global appearance since the Los Angeles Motor Show in November 2010.
“This year’s Abu Dhabi International Motor Show is an ideal opportunity for us to showcase our cutting edge design and technology,” said Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap (Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan).
The exhibition will also give a GCC audience a first look at the new 2011 Land Rover and Range Rover models.
In particular, the all new Land Rover LR2 boasts a bold new front bumper and grille, chiseled new look, stylish new interiors and advanced features including intelligent 4 wheel drive and terrain response technology.
Meanwhile, the 2011 LR4 is now equipped with the new gradient acceleration control system, enhancing the nameplate’s phenomenal off-road capabilities.
The 2011 Range Rover Sport continues to pioneer in the luxury SUV sector by introducing a limited edition version with unique interiors, features and detailing as well as an enhanced terrain response system further adding to driver and passenger safety.
For Jaguar, the entire 2011 line-up will be showcased at the show, including the latest sports saloon 11MY XF, as well as the 2011 Jaguar XKR special edition consisting of two new styling and performance packs – the speed and black pack.
Both are available to XKR coupe customers separately and provide new levels of styling and performance for owners looking to further personalise their Jaguar.
The XKR with new optional speed pack allows customers to extend the car’s top speed from 250 km per hour to an electronically limited 280 km per hour while the black pack allows them to own a bold and purposeful Jaguar with undeniable visual impact, a statement said.
The 2011 All New XJ continues to win awards with its sleek, sporting and sophisticated design. It brings a daring new spirit to automotive luxury and is the epitome of fluid, contemporary automotive style.
Phil Popham, recently appointed as director, global sales and service operations for Jaguar Land Rover will be attending the show, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show