Rotana seals Ferrari World Abu Dhabi deal
Abu Dhabi, November 24, 2010
Rotana, a leading hotel management company, said it has inked the first hotel agreement with Ferrari World Abu Dhabi thus increasing the hotel brand’s competitiveness and providing guests with an enhanced experience.
With this deal, Rotana has managed once again, to pave the way for a new kind of hotel experience, a harmonizing fusion of gratifying accommodation and thrilling amusement, said a company statement.
'The agreement with Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the hottest new attraction in town, brings joy to all guests staying at Rotana hotels in Abu Dhabi, including Beach Rotana, Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, Park Rotana, Park Arjaan, Yas Island Rotana, and Centro Yas Island,' it added.
The UAE capital has been recently hosting numerous cultural and exciting tourist-attracting events, one of the most popular being the Formula One race to be held for the second year in a row and the newly-opened Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
With Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the Yas Island Waterpark, malls, marinas, golf courses and the Formula One race track in orbit, this location is being increasingly targeted by enthusiasts of speed and high-tech automobiles, in addition to seekers of the fashion and music scene and families from all around the world, said a top official.
Commenting on the agreement, Omer Kaddouri, Rotana chief operating officer, said its premium access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi uniquely combines fast-paced thrill with laid-back relaxed accommodation.
'The emirate's tourism boom intermingling with an international icon such as Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will undoubtedly need a respectable place to rest its head at the end of the day. Rotana have stepped up to make this experience possible,' he remarked.
Rotana, he said, has gained solid standing in Abu Dhabi's thriving hotel business, in a city which has rapidly launched itself into the international tourism market. The group currently manages a portfolio of 70 properties throughout the Middle East.
Rotana, which currently offers 3,000 rooms in its 10 hotels in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, plans to boost that number up to 14 hotels with 4,000 rooms in 2011, said Kaddouri.
“The group offers 29 per cent of total hotel rooms in Abu Dhabi, making it the largest contributor to hospitality in the emirate; well accommodating the huge influx into the city which is increasing year by year,” he added.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, a walking distance from Yas Island Rotana and Centro Yas Island, offers visitors a range of experiences from family fun to high-tech adventure in addition to giving Ferrari fans the chance to steer their own simulated Ferrari race.
'In response to this annual flock of tourists to one of the hottest destinations in the region, Rotana have been conveniently expanding their services to accommodate a larger number of visitors than ever before,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm